Monday, September 21, 2009

Hi to all Philatelic Friends !!!!!

Hello friends,
              I'm Wu Hao,from Wuhan,China P.R.I'm happy to write in this blog along with my dear friend Saravanan from India...We have the policy that the real happy lies only in sharing the news with our friends whatever it may be either happy or sorrow...So that our friendship started in May 22,2005 continues till now and I hope this should last forever with more friends joining our world of Philately,a bridge connecting the unknown faces around the world crossing many barriers.....
             I'll writing the next days as my part since Saravanan will be on leave from work because of the holidays there in India for something he called as POOJA holidays....Hope you all give a great support towards us.............
             Please apologize if there is any mistake...Kindly tell us the mistakes that we have to correct and if you find it nice,please suggest it to your friends....
           
            That's all for now..Hope you see soon with my post......

With best wishes
Wu Hao ,Wuhan,China P.R.


                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment